- The SITE COORDINATOR serves as liaison for Girls on the Run (must be teacher or staff at the school/site).
- Acts as the main contact at the site for Girls on the Run families/participants and Girls on the Run council staff before and throughout the program.
- Aids in team member recruitment efforts by distributing marketing materials (provided by Girls on the Run) and spreading the word about Girls on the Run throughout the site community and via email using provided digital templates. This helps ensure there is a full team for each season at this location.
- Offers support to families who need assistance with registration.
- Helps identify two to four coaches for each team*.
*If you cannot secure coaches, we may be able to work with you to identify coaches from our volunteer pool.